- What is hentai and who likes it? quote:
- While yaoi and yuri are not always explicit, the pornographic history and association remains.  Yaoi’s pornographic usage has remained strong in textual form through fanfiction.  The definition of yuri has begun to be replaced by the broader definitions of “lesbian-themed animation or comics”.  Hentai is perceived as “dwelling” on sexual fetishes.  These include fetish and paraphilia related genres that include dozens of definitions and sub-genres that contain their own sub genres.
- Narayan Reddy a sexologist, commented on the eroge games, “Animators make new games because there is a demand for them, and because they depict things that the gamers do not have the courage to do in real life, or that might just be illegal, these games are an outlet for suppressed desire”.  Classification See also: List of hentai genres Hentai, as a genre, is capable of being divided into numerous genres, the broadest of which is heterosexual and homosexual acts.
- The hentai genre engages a wide audience that expands yearly, with that audience desiring better quality and storylines, or works which push the creative envelope.  The unusual and extreme depictions in hentai is not about perversion so much as it is an example of the profit-oriented industry.  Normal sexual situations don’t sell as well as the more unusual situations, such as depicting sex at schools or bondage.  Dr.
- Hentai that features mainly heterosexual interactions occur in both male-targeted (ero) and female-targeted (“ladies’ comics”) form.
for example view link below: